“ENJOY THE CONVENIENCE OF BANKING TRANSACTIONS ANYTIME AND ANYWHERE”
MyOnline is Internet Banking service from Bank Mayapada that can be accessed anytime and anywhere. MyOnline can be accessed anywhere from your PC to your smartphone using Internet to provide our customers the mobility of using our banking services on the go.
MyOnline Fitures :
• Account Information (Balance Inquiry and Transaction Inquiry).
• Others Information (Exchange rate dan Interest Rate).
• Fund Transfer (Register Beneficiary Account, Transfer to Mayapada Bank Account and Transfer to Others bank by LLG and
RTGS Transfer to Virtual Account Mayapada Bank).
• Payment (Credit Card Bills, Phone, Handphone, PAM, Internet, Cable TV, Ticket and others).
• Purchase (Phone Voucher Reload, Ticket, Others).
MyOnline can be accessed from http://www.myonline.id/
• Transaction Inquiry
Transaction Inquiry from financial transactions of all registered accounts.
• Balance Inquiry
Balance information of all registered accounts.
• Others Information
- Exchange Rate
Information for all valid foreign currency in Bank Mayapada.
- Interest Rate
Information rate banking for all of Bank Mayapada’s products.
2. Register Destination Account
This feature is used to make a list of accounts as a transfer destination, be it a fellow Bank Mayapada accounts or other
• Bank Mayapada Accounts
• Other Bank Accounts
3. Fund Transfer
• Other Banks
• Mayapada Virtual Accounts
• Phone Voucher Reload
• PAM (Water)
• Credit Card
• Cable TV
• My Profile
• Customer Service
Registration, Data Changes and Deletion/Closed Administration :
1. Registration of MyOnline Individu can be done through Bank Mayapada ATMs (limited to non-financial transactions) and
through Bank Mayapada branches.
2. Required documents
- Passport and KITAS (for non-residents)
- Savings book
- ATM card
3. An active email account is required for customers who would like to register for MyOnline.
4. A token is required for financial transactions in MyOnline.
5. A token can be acquired at Bank Mayapada branches. For customers who register on Bank Mayapada ATMs can visit the
nearest Bank Mayapada branch to receive the token.
6. After the registration process for MyOnline in a branch, the customer will receive :
1. User ID (via Email)
2. Password User ID (via SMS)
3. Token MyOnline
7. When a customer would like to register, update data, or delete their accounts and/or change their User ID and MyOnline Token
status, he/she must fill a form in any Bank Mayapada branch.
8. Bank Mayapada is required to check and verify the accuracy and completeness of the data given by the customers in the form
and in the supporting documents. Bank Mayapada reserves the right to reject and return the form if it is found to contain
inaccurate or incomplete data in the form or supporting documents.
Starting MyOnline Individu Service :
How to start MyOnline Individu Service :
1. Visit http://www.myonline.id/ and click on ‘’Login’’ and fill out the login details with the User ID and Password given.
2. Immediately change your password after first time logging in.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS Of MyOnline INDIVIDU
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS OF MyOnline INDIVIDU
1. Any customer who deposited his/her funds in Bank Mayapada (“Bank Mayapada Customer”) and possesses a Bank
Mayapada’s ATM Card that can be used for transactions is eligible to register for “MyOnline Individu”.
2. Accounts eligible for MyOnline Individu registration are: My Saving, My Saving Super Benefit, My Giro, My Dollar and
My Giro Dollar (Dollar accounts may only conduct overbooking to accounts of the same currency).
3. To use MyOnline Individu facilities, a customer must have the MyOnline Individu Identification (“User ID”) given when the
customer registers on a Bank Mayapada’s ATM.
4. A customer may also register with the Customer Service Officer in any Bank Mayapda branch by providing an identification
card (KTP/SIM/Passport), savings book and the Bank Mayapada ATM Card. When a customer registers for MyOnline
Individu with the Customer Service Officer, the User ID and password that will be used for first time login will be sent to the
e-mail used to register.
5. 1 (one) account can only register for 1 (one) MyOnline Individu User ID.
6. The customer is required to use a valid e-mail and phone number when registering for MyOnline Individu facilities.
7. Joint Accounts are not eligible to register for MyOnline Individu facilities.
8. The customer's account status should be listed as ACTIVE.
USER ID, PASSWORD, TOKEN MyOnline INDIVIDU DAN CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS
1. The customer is required not to leave the computer terminal with the account logged on, in other words, the customer must
always log out when leaving the computer terminal.
2. The customer must keep the details of his/her User ID and password confidential by :
• Not disclosing the details of the User ID and password to anyone for any reason including but not limited to family members
and close friends, with the exception that it is required for the customer to disclose his/her User ID to conduct certain
transactions such as the purchasing of goods and services online.
• Not writing down the User ID and password on a desk, terminal or storing in any way be it written, in a computer application
or other methods of storage that is likely to be found by someone else.
• The User ID and password must be used carefully so it will not be seen by anyone else.
• Not using a password given by someone else or from easily accessible information such as birthdays or phone numbers.
• Using the customer's own private computer when accessing MyOnline Individu and not using a computer frequently used by
3. The User ID given by Bank Mayapada is permanent and maybe not be altered unless the account is closed.
4. The customer is required to change the password immediately after first time login.
5. The customer is wholly responsible for all transactions based on the User ID, password and MyOnline Token possessed by
the customer unless the customer can prove otherwise.
6. Bank Mayapada reserves the right to give the customer a User ID with a combination of numbers and letters without the
agreement of the customer, in other words, random.
7. The customer is required to immediately inform Bank Mayapada in the event that the User ID or password is compromised
(known by others). All instructions for transactions involving User ID, password and MyOnline Token before the report from
the customer is received by an official of Bank Mayapada is wholly the responsibility of the customer.
8. If the customer exchanges his/her Bank Mayapada ATM card due to it being lost/damaged, the customer is able to log in using
the old User ID when he/she receives the new Bank Mayapada ATM card.
For further information, please contact MyCall at (021) 1-5000-29 or visit our nearest office.